Career Shiner leverages its expert web development and IT outsourcing capabilities and methodologies to help companies explore their IT Capabilities as well as run day-to-day operations. Career Shiner focuses on highly qualitative, timely delivered and cost-effective business solutions. Our global software outsourcing model makes sure we deliver maximum targeted result to You.
On Job Training
CS provide best training at industry level by which you would get the right place in IT industry
On Internship program
Career Shiner also schedule internship program for the freshers to learn the industry
On Business Promotion
Career Shiner do business promotions
Career Shiner placement cell attempts to place every student enrolled for our Job Oriented Courses. Placement Assistance procedure:-
- Every student who has completed 4 months of course must upload their CV on the Student Portal, using their respective Username and Password.
- New Job opportunities will be displayed on the portal under the section JOB OPENINGS, where the student can get the entire details of the opening and can apply immediately.
- The Centre Head/Counselor/Placement Coordinator must ensure that the students, who have completed 4 months of the course, upload their updated CVs in the Microweb Systems specified format, two months before the completion of the course.
- CVs shall be shortlisted by the placement coordinator on the basis of telephonic interview.
- The candidate shall be informed about the interview details by the placement coordinator at the centre or by the concerned company HR.
- Mock interviews shall be conducted periodically at the centre by a panel consisting of the Territory manager from the Head Office, Trainer present at the centre and the Counselor/Centre Head.